Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Full Disclosure

I have to admit it, up until now I have been very hesitant to host a blog. However, today Graphic 45 announced the call for their new design team, and one of the requirements is that you have a blog. So this one's for you, Graphic 45! Here are some of my favorite projects, all made with your fantastic papers.

EDIT 7/19/17: Photobucket is now charging for hosting photos, so many photos in this post are no longer available. I have replaced the photos I could, but much of this post has had to be deleted. Sorry!

Steampunk Fairy Cabinet:
And, the back of cabinet:


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...