Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Come To The Big Top!

Now that Halloween is over, and before I jump too far into Christmas, I decided to do a few more circus tins for Etsy. There was a run on them last week! Here are the first two I did (both already sold). Although the tin on the right looks a bit distorted, it's fine. I caught a funny angle when I took the picture. 
I just placed an order for more clown heads. I know they creep a lot of people out, but I just love them.

Here's a circus wagon. I really love the way the wooden frame looks just like the edges of a vintage circus wagon. I painted it to match the striped paper on the sides and back, and then added some wooden spool wheels and some vintage circus images (all supplies from Alpha Stamps).

A little bit of the side:
I'd like to make a series of these wagons some day. Wouldn't a string of several of them look great together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...