Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Altered Easter Egg

What do you do when someone hands you a paper maché egg and asks you to make something out of it? I cut a little door into mine and then covered it and the egg with Russian text tinted with Copic Markers. I added few flower sequins, some tiny pearls, and a lovely golden crown to top it off.
The egg is resting in a little nest I've had for a while, and sitting on a painted and embellished candle cup.

What's inside?
I couldn't resist sticking some of those chenille chicks I remember from my childhood in there. Peep peep!

Most of the supplies I used, including the egg, the wooden stand, and the sequins and ribbons, can be found at Alpha Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...