Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Scary Toy

It's been a while since I've made a Scary Toy, but I just participated in a Craftster swap and my partner mentioned that she really liked the toys I've done in the past. Since the swap was for "one tiny October thing", I decided to make her a Halloween themed toy. Here's what I sent her:


I guess you could say it's sort of a modified batmobile. One of the rules of the swap was that items had to be no more that 4" in any direction. The toy shown above is actually the second toy I made. The first was just a little large. I'm a rule follower! Here's the bigger toy:

The back has a "vintage" bat wings label on it. 
I popped this one up for sale in my etsy shop with the rest of my Halloween things.  Spooky!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh, those are fun! I luv the addition of the wind up key. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...