Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Big Top, Tiny Circus

I really love working with the small size Altoid tins. Here's my latest. I might have gone over the top with glitter, tinsel, sparkly stars, and Dresden trim, but really, can you ever get too showy when it's a circus? I think not.

The little size has just enough room for one roly poly clown and his costumed cat (images from Alpha Stamps).

The foot of this tin is actually a suction cup from an old toy arrow. I got it in those big bags of wooden blocks I found at the Thieves Market on my way to the beach this year.
 I just never get tired of the circus theme, or those bald headed clowns.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I love this! I am going to make something as best as I can when I get home from France! This is so cool! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...