Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Language of Flowers ATCs

Alpha Stamps is hosting a Language of Flowers atc swap this month, so they asked the design team to create a few atcs. I am still having so much fun with the Little Darlings collage sheet that I decided to use a couple of the kids for the cards. Party hats, butterfly wings, and flowers. Everyone's happy, with the exception of that poor boy on the right with his sad tale of woe. Am I a bad person because he makes me laugh? Probably.

I created a Star book to display these cards. On Wednesday, I'll publish it along with a full tutorial. Come back and see me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...