Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Halloween Night ATCs

I'm loving these new Alpha Stamps ATC cards with their gothic gate and spiderweb frames! Those, along with some spooky new collage sheets, inspired me to make up a set of Halloween ATCs. I painted the gate frames black, and added an orange accent using Liquid Pearls. Then I filled two cards with googly-eyed pumpkins, and two with some spooky trick or treaters.

Oh, the horror! These two kids are dressed up wearing funny half masks. I used Copic markers to color their clothing to match their masks; the cat is not amused. To make a little extra room for the kiddos, I cut part of the fence back on the top of this frame.

Here's another group of trick or treaters. These guys came fully costumed on their collage sheet. I gave the skeleton a fun jack o'lantern and added a festive hat.

Pumpkins! I just could not resist giving them all googly eyes. They're not so scary now, are they? Bunch of goofballs.

Want to make some fun ATCs? Here's a list of supplies I used.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun set of ATCs!! After a loooong summer of heat and humidity, I am so ready for Fall and my very favorite holiday! Thanks-you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...