Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Funny!

I received my Wicked Circus tin from my Craftster swap partner Killam Creative today, and look at the eerie similarities: we both did a fortune teller theme, we both included a Wheel of Fortune with an actual spinner, and we both used the same exact background paper on the interior of the tin. Too funny!
Mine:
Hers:
They do manage to still look different, though. I love the little dangly sign and the crystal ball on the tiny table. Here's the outside of the tin she sent:
LOVE!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kristin. I must confess I'm in love with this beautiful creation. Would you mind tell me where can I find the picture of the gipsy woman? Who is she? I love her expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so long since I made this, I don't remember who she is! I probably got the image from an Alpha Stamps collage sheet. They have lots of gypsy related sheets. Some of the "Women" collage sheets have similar images, like this one: http://www.alphastamps.com/p4034/Drama_Queens/product_info.html

      Hope that helps; sorry I can't be more exact.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kristen,
    I found an image of one of your collages and would like to request your permission to use the image for some artwork on a music CD for a band in Colorado.
    Could you email me at jafamilyman@gmail.com to discuss? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...