Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Craft Room

It's been a while since I've made anything new, and here's why: we're in the process of remodeling our upstairs, and I'm moving into a designated craft room. I'm very excited, but this has meant that I had to pack up all my gear and move out! We'll be done with the remodel in about three weeks, but meanwhile, I'll be doing a tiny bit of crafting in the kitchen, providing I kept out the right gear.

Just for fun, here's my craft area "before":

And a closeup of my desktop, in an unnaturally clean state:

I can't wait to show you the after.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Fun! I'd love to rummage through all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on getting mine set up. Sigh...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am preparing to be jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like you, my actual work surface is quite small, though the work table is a good size. There is just so much stuff stored on the table, along with the small little bits and pieces that I've pulled out to try to incorporate, but haven't yet. Truly, if one has a larger craft room, does that mean the work surface will be bigger? Or just more crowded?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate to even admit this, but I'm moving into a smaller craft room in hopes I'll be more organized. I have found that no matter how large my work table is, I restrict myself to about a 12" by 18" space where I can actually work. I seem to always crowd myself out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...