Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Snow Altered Matchbox

My older daughter is teaching English in Korea and will be away from home for Christmas for the first time this year. Because she's overseas, I've been trying to think of small, lightweight items to send to her in a care package. I've purchased a few fun things, but didn't want her to be totally without a little handmade Christmas as well, so I altered this little matchbox for her. Hopefully it will remind her of home and her family that loves her.

The outside:

And the inside:

Simple, but sweet. Don't you love that tiny little man? He and the tree came from tinythingsarecute. I love their little supplies!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful. She'll love it, I'm sure.
    Happy Christmas
    Elis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...