Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October First

Happy October! I'm celebrating Halloween this year with a new Halloween banner, made with supplies from Alpha Stamps. I had so much fun making this, and it looks great on my mantel with some of my Halloween decorations. I really tried to jazz this banner up with rhinestone stars, Jolee's boutique skull cameos, and tons of trim, ribbon, and ric rac.


The center spells out "boo" in some orange-painted alphabet letters from Tim Holtz, mounted on accordion-fold medallions. 
Here's one of my favorite pennants, because I love this crazy chipboard bat cut-out.  I gave it a little detail with a white colored pencil, and slapped some cat eyes on there so he can see in the dark.

Just for fun, here's another view of the mantel. It's starting to look spooky around here!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...