Design team member of Alpha Stamps, moderator at Craftster, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Halloween Raven

I just listed this in my etsy shop, but if he doesn't sell, I'm going to adopt him myself! He's a feathered black raven with an antique lace collar (I gave it a bit of an orange wash to match his hat). The wooden spool he's standing on was hand painted and sanded, but the other two blocks are vintage blocks. I love the patina.
I couldn't resist adding the little clear spider sticker onto that bottom block.

3 comments:

  1. The spider is perfect, and I just love that pedestal. But he stole my keys, rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I have always wanted to create something from an altoid tin. I started saving them just a few months ago. I found your tutorial at crafters.org while i was looking for little tips on the best way to assemble a tin. I also have a blog where I post about my crafting adventures and will be posting about altoid tin makeover, I would like to include a link to your tutorial in my blog and also, now that I have come across your blog and etsy shop (super awesome!!!!) I thought i might also include a link to your blog as well.

    Just thought I would ask your permission first.
    My blog is at mariefriddle.com should you want to check it out first.

    Thank you so much.
    marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you're welcome to link back here. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...