Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Extra Sweet Valentine ATCs

Alpha Stamps came up with a chipboard banner that's just perfect for ATCs, and what better use of a swaggy banner than some sentimental, oh-so-sweet Valentine ATCs? I'm usually more a fan of the dark and dreary (think Halloween!), but every now and then it's fun to pull out the pink and get all sappy. Here are a couple of ATCs I created with the new banner, some of the new Valentine collage sheets, and some other Alpha Stamps supplies.
So romantic! For this card, I covered the banner in a stripey scrapbook paper and then used a dark colored pencil to imitate folds. The pediment at the top is from the Valentine Banners collage sheet, which has tons of great boarders. I will be using that for making Valentines, if I indeed get around to it. 

Here's cupid, coming your way! I probably should have photographed this on a darker background, because it's difficult to see the lacy accent at the top of the swag.
Don't you love that little heart ribbon at the top of the card? I picked that up at my favorite local supply store, Impressive Ideas. If you're anywhere near Roswell, GA, you're going to want to go visit sometime. Bring your checkbook! I can't ever get out of there without finding all sorts of things I wasn't even aware I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...