Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jack O'Lanterns Tin

Even though as a design team member I'm not eligible to compete in the Alpha Stamps Halloween contest (mentioned here), I couldn't help but get all excited about it. I made this jack o'lantern tin using the Halloween #2 collage sheet. Don't you love the little pumpkin at the top? It's actually a vintage cupcake pick. I like the shiny stars too.

As always, I just can't leave that back plain.

I'm almost done with a second tin that I think I love even more than this one, but I'm waiting on some fantastic orange and black tinsel to arrive in the mail before it's totally complete. Hopefully that package will arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...