Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BOO Blocks

Here's a fun little project for Halloween: a set of wooden blocks that spell "BOO".  (So scary!)

I painted the blocks black, and stamped the letters on using StazOn ink. I then sanded and distressed them so they'd look old, and collaged vintage Halloween images (all from Alpha Stamps) on the remaining sides. 

I love the bright colors and those wonderful grinning jack o'lanterns!

I never get tired of making crafts for Halloween.
 




1 comment:

  1. Halloween! Love it! Glad to see I'm not the only one who is already doing halloween projects! Love these blocks:)
    Cheers!
    Denise
    BirdnutsMixedMedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...