Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sacred Heart Shrine

I love these masonite sacred heart shrine kits that Alpha Stamps is now carrying. There are so many ways they can be decorated! Here's what I did with mine: I made a little hanging shrine to creativity. First, I painted all the layers of the masonite. I outlined the fire and the rays with a gold paint pen, and sprayed them with Glimmer Mist to give it some sparkle. I painted some dots on the blue layer, and added metal studs. The smallest heart was stamped with some text. I used StazOn ink for a deep black image, and lightly inked the edges with an older ink pad.

I put a silver hand charm and the word "create" into the niche; perfect for a craft room!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...