Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

2020 Tree Ornament

2020 has definitely been a year, and I felt the need to commemorate it with a Christmas ornament. Using a wooden ornament from Alpha Stamps, I made this. This will be the perfect reminder of such an imperfect year.

"Our first pandemic. So sweet. That pretty much says it all, yeah? Here's the back.

I love these vintage snowpeople. They have the prettiest smiles. Of course you can't see them, though, as they are wearing their masks. To give this ornament a chalkboard look, I used a white colored pencil for the lettering.


I hope this ornament makes us laugh next year, when we are able to get together again with friends and family. Until then, we'll stay safe at home. For a list of supplies used for this project, click here!




4 comments:

  1. Kristin, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your ornament!!!! I love your sense of humor. I need an ornament like that in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! You hit the nail on the head with the back of the ornament! Stay safe and healthy, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...