Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Even More Circus

Sadly, my swapper tin did not arrive in the mail today, so you'll have to wait to see what I receive.

Meanwhile, someone in the Wicked Circus swap posted this link, and I loved that little tin so much that I just had to make one of my own. I took one of my embossed Altoid tins and removed the lid, and here you go:
The figures are all stacked using foam glue pads, which gives it a nice 3D look in person. Here's a side view, which shows that effect a little better:
Happy circus! I hope you're not afraid of clowns...

2 comments:

  1. Leave it to you to outdo the original!! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that available for sale im in love with it and love circus old circus stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...