Design team member of Alpha Stamps, lover of ephemera and junk.

Welcome! Grab a cold one, kick off your shoes, and have a look around.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday's Tin

I have this great old black and white photo that has been calling to be used in a tin. Look at those harsh lips! This is not a girl that takes crap from anyone. I gave her a little blush, a corsage, and a nice paper crown. Some Grungeboard flourishes (Tim Holtz) gave the tin some flair, and it's elevated a bit with a little wooden candle holder.

You say I'm a bitch like that's a bad thing. 

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE how it's elevated... and that she's a sassy bitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is just too cool. Not being much of a paper crafter I am just now beginning to appreciate all the cool stuff there is out there - (I have developed a love affair with Tim Holtz.)
    So...is this a preview of things to come? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Kristen! She *is* sassy. Hmm... a preview... tease!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite saying!! Great work K!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...